[RBS] MENORAT HAMAOR INVITES YOU TO A COMMUNITY TIYUL FOR YOM YERUSHALAYIM

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Sun May 17 07:31:46 IDT 2009

This Friday Kahilat Menorat Hamaor are going on a tiyul to the Gush Etzion
block.We will meet at the exit to Ramat Beit Shemesh-Nachal Yarden\Hayarkon
at 9-15 a.m .PROMPT
Those who know the way can meet us at the enterance to Kibbutz Kfar Etzion
at 10am.PROMPT.

Our cars will be parked at the end point of the tiyul .Each family must
bring their own lunch,blanket etc.The tiyul is defined as easy but not
recommended for babies in strollers. .There will be an amount of climbing
and hopefully water along the way so wear crocs or waterproof shoes.We will
walk for about 2hours with explinations from the madrich  about the
archeological digs .
 The cost is 40 shekels per family
REMEMBER TO BRING HATS CAPS AND PLENTY of  WATER FOR ON THE
WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SNACKS ARE RECOMMENDED TOO.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PHONE 9920559.