[RBS] Licensed Electrician and Handyman Available

Shvesty at aol.com Shvesty at aol.com
Sun May 17 12:38:27 IDT 2009

Shimon, Israeli licensed electrician and handyman is available for all
your  electrical and household needs.  I know him and his family  personally
and they are very honest, reliable hardworking people, with a  wonderful
personality- easy to get along with.  He knows his trade well and  everything he
has fixed for my family has never needed fixing again.  He  was the  only
professional who was able to fix our electrical wiring-  others looked at it
and couldn't figure out the source of the problem.
Shimon can be reached at 050 876 2418.  You can call me, Elana,   for
references- 992 5024, 0547848166.

**************A strong credit score is 700 or above.  See Yours in Just 2
Easy Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585011x1201462751/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&