[RBS] Mini van for sale

Leah Goldman goldman.leah at gmail.com
Sun May 17 13:23:05 IDT 2009

Our kids are growing up and are more able to get places by themselves
now.
So we are selling our very dependable mini van. It is a diesel
Hyandai Trajet 2004. It has 104,000 K on, mostly highway kilometers. We are
the original owners. It is serviced regularly and has never been in an
accident. We recently replaced two tires and repainted the bumpers and
parts of the body to clean up some scratches. The mechiron price is
89,000 NIS. We are asking for a price below the mechiron and are negotiable..

For more details or to see the car, please call Reuven Goldman at 052-760-2057