[RBS] Air Conditioning Units for Sale - New 15 months ago

Howard Fabian howardfabian at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 15:08:48 IDT 2009

I have four airconditioning units for sale. They were bought brand new 15 months ago.

I have all the remote controls, the instruction manuals and the bar codes/model numbers. The Units were logged with the manufacturer Tadiran Carrier when they were new for the Guarantee. They are all in perfect working order.

3 x Tadiran Carrier Spirit 35N. This is a three and a half horse power unit suitable for a very large room. They are currently in a room 5m x 6m. with a three meter high ceiling.

Price new from Tadiran 5640 nis each including tax.

1 x Tadiran Carrier 15N. This is a smaller unit suitable for a office or room about 3m x 4m.

Price new from Tadiran 2920 nis each including tax.

To sell as one lot at 16,840 nis reduced from 19,840 nis. That is a $750 dollar reduction.

I will pay to have the units removed from the current location. This will save you another $500.

If you are interested please e-mail me with your details as it will be on a first come first served basis.

Howard Fabian

052 598 8077