[RBS] Art Lessons (summer program)

naomiocean at yahoo.com naomiocean at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 21:12:56 IDT 2009

Fine Art Lessons for All Levels, Using Various Techniques
This summer, immerse yourself in the world of unlimited, boundless creativity, try your artistic mind, find your own style.

We learn general rules of composition, color, perspective. Various techniques like water color, pastels, oil painting, printmaking (linoleum cuts). Different styles: abstract, realism: from gesture drawing to classic portraiture. I mainly work with adults and older kids, starting from the age of 9 to 10 and up.
Private one-on-one and group lessons are offered. You are most welcome to visit my web site at www.naomiocean.com or call 054-7944899.
Best wishes,
-Naomi