[RBS] personal recommendation for girls r us camp

Tamar Rudy immarudy at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 22:33:14 IDT 2009

my 14 year old daughter went to girls r us camp last year and had the time of her life!  i have never seen her so enthusiastic about camp before.  she loved every minute of it (can you imagine?  a teenager not thinking any part of it was dumb or boring??) my two younger daughters have insisted that they only want to go to girls r us this year (they went somewhere else last year)

girls r us is very much like a traditional american day camp.  they have amazing day and overnight trips, tons of ruach, songs, dancing and fun chugim and this year, due to popular demand,  EVEN MORE SWIMMING WITH INSTRUCTION!!

Leora Adam (affectionately called "captain adam" by the girls) has won over all the hearts of "her girls" with her big smile, sunny disposition, and innate ability to focus on each girls' strengths.  she really sees the beauty in each individual girl and brings out the best in each one of them.

after personally experiencing the options, i highly recommend girls r us camp!

if you have any questions or want more details, please feel free to email or call me.

-tamar