[RBS] problem at K.C. Meuchedet!

Berman's chavs at netvision.net.il
Mon May 18 13:45:28 IDT 2009

To all of us who go to Meuchedet in RBS A (on Tz'alim), we have a big problem.  They have let Denise go.  Now we all know how caring and concerned Denise is and how she goes the extra mile.  Nurses like that are NOT easy to find.  We tracked her down on Rival this morning, but it seems she will be a roving nurse and we will not know in which branch to find her each day.  If Denise has helped you, been kind, sympathetic, taken a blood test without causing pain and/or hematoma (big black & blue mark), made sure you followed up on doctor's orders etc., please send a letter (Nachal Tzeilim 2), Fax (990-3885) or e-mail (sorry-don't know this address) to Eli Bengal Menahel Meuchedet of Bet Shemesh.

Letters can also be dropped off at the Kupat Cholim in Aleph.

Linda