[RBS] [BS/RBS list] tzimmer recommondation?

Amihai & Tamara Bannett atban at inter.net.il
Tue May 19 09:26:10 IDT 2009

Our good friends the Hertz Family of Moshav Sde Ilan (5 minutes from Tzomet
Golani, 15 minutes from Tverya, 35 minutes from Tzfat, run a  wonderful
Tzimmer.

They are extremely friendly and nice.

Mehadrin catering available!

(They are religious, living in a religious moshav, which has all your needs)

We also stayed there ourselves several times and had a wonderful time!

I recommend calling them - Miriam & Meir Hertz -052-8720093 04-6767912

Tell them I sent you!

Amihai Bannett

P.S. Here 4 additions to my recommendation which appeared on the BS List: