[RBS] washing machine and dryer FREE to needy cause

Faigie faigie at zahav.net.il
Wed May 20 13:05:21 IDT 2009

FREE to needy cause:
Bauknecht front loading /stackable washing machine and dryer available for
good cause. The machines are 13 years old, in good looking and good working
condition.
The machines would need to be picked up today.

If interested, or know someone who can use these (rather than having "Alte
Zachen" collect and benefit from them...), please give me a call at
0545-590-200 (I will not be checking my email).

Faigie Fastag-Grunberg
faigie at zahav.net.il
0545-590-200