[RBS] unsolicited recommendation

Norm Grafstein norm at grafstein.biz
Wed May 20 18:44:14 IDT 2009

This is to recommend Daniella Krause as a school advocate for olim. We had a
meeting at my son's junior high school this past week to discuss issues
about the difficulty of olim taking tests in Hebrew.  My son just had a test
in one of his subjects and the teacher translated the difficult written
Hebrew into easy Hebrew and read out the questions.  I thought that was
fantastic results from our meeting.  Also Daniella has been amazing to work
with - understanding of our issues and full of great suggestions to ease our
aliyah issues.  Shellie Grafstein