[RBS] Only a Few Dates Left to Dazzle Your Guests

Luz Guest Suite luzguestsuite at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:10:42 IDT 2009

There are only a few dates left in the June-August months to give your
guests a chance to stay at the Luz Guest Suite, BH. (You can see the
availability at www.luzguestsuite.com, and click Calendar.)

And I quote: Customer service is clearly your forte. Everything was perfect.
Roses for Shabbos were absolutely fabulous. There wasn't anything we could
want from a bed&breakfast that wasn't here. Thank you both for all your
attention to details and to your extreme thoughtfulness and kindness. The
wine choices were excellent...you guys rock!

Aryeh Sonnenberg
972-54-499-1733
www.jewishisrael.org
'The Land is Very, Very Good'