[RBS] Hakshiva: how you can help

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Sun May 24 10:27:01 IDT 2009

Dear RBS Residents,

Unfortunately, it is no secret that RBS has a problem with youth at risk.
Hakshiva runs many programs to try prevent and help the children at
risk including mentoring, placements and fighting the system to
address the problems in the schools.

You can view more of this at www.hakshiva.org

IY"H none of you reading this, should ever require their services, but
even as a resident of RBS you automatically benefit from Hakshiva as
things would be out of control without them.

Hakshiva is currently fighting for oxygen as the current worldwide
financial crisis affects all non-profits.

Hakshiva is hosting a parlor meeting on June 7th in Laurence NY.

Any of you who have connections, or know people in the following 3
shuls in that area, and would like to help, please e-mail me and I
will be happy to fill you in:
Rabbi Yehoshua Kalish Shlit"a
Rabbi Dovid Weinberger Shlit'a
Rabbi Brown

Please note that I personally am not part of Hakshiva but have taken
an active interest in their activity as I feel the need for such an
organization.

Please join me!

Mykey

--