[RBS] NEW at Incredible Edibles

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Sun May 24 22:32:11 IDT 2009

Come in to see our beautiful new selection of paper goods!!!!!! Stunning
sets of of paper plates, cups, and napkins to enhance your holiday table. No
need to shlepp to the Rama, and no need to do dishes. We also have unique
table decorations including runners, napkin rings, and more....Great prices!

Also beatiful edible and non edible gift arrangements for Shavuot. Come see
our famous edible flowers in honor of the Chag.
Don't wait till the last minute. Remember it is two days this year.

Looking forward to serving you,

Rachel Fish
Incredible Edibles Plus
Stunning gourmet arrangements and gifts for all occasions
Mercaz Sheinfeld, Beit Shemesh
02-991-6205
http://www.thekosherbasket.co.il
(ask for nis prices)

P.S. Another addition coming soon..Look for the ads....