[RBS] Sushiagogo.com and Yom Tov a great combination!

dave greenfield dave at stanalytics.com
Sun May 24 23:07:41 IDT 2009

Hi all -
I've see Shalom's advertisements of late online and I just wanted to give my
own endorsement.  This is not a paid for in any way by Shalom and co.

We've been ordering from Sushiagogo now for several months and have found
the food to be delicious and fresh. If you've ever tried professionally made
sushi then you'll recnogize Sushiagogo's product as a high quality one.
It's particularly yummy as an appetizeer or a special Seudah Shlishis treat.

Give it a try. I'm sure you'll like it.

Dave

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 6:19 PM, sswoodrow <woodrow at bezeqint.net> wrote:

> Enhance your Shavuos by having sushi by Sushiagogo.com at your table.  We
> have available vegetarian, cooked salmon and smoked salmon rolls for those
> less traditional.
>
> Sushi (noun): Seasoned rice served with fish or vegetables, etc.
>
> Nutrition: The main ingredients of traditional Japanese sushi, raw fish and
> rice, are naturally low in fat, high in protein, carbohydrates, vitamins,
> and minerals.
>
> Order on-line or leave a message 077-50-27-077
>
> Accepting orders for Shavuos until Wednesday afternoon

> send a message to:
> rbs-request at cs.huji.ac.il
>
> Rbs mailing list
> Rbs at cs.huji.ac.il