[RBS] Special Tikun Leil Shavuot

Kehillat Ahavat Tzion kehillatahavattzion at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:11:21 IDT 2009

Beit Knesset Ramat Shalom, Beit Knesset Hamerkazi RBS and Kehillat
Ahavat Tzion invite the whole RBS community to a special Tikun Leil
Shavuot

at Kehillat Ahavat Tzion, Nachal Timna 2

with guest maggid shiur. HaRav Meir Goldwicht, shlit"a, Rosh Yeshiva
in Yeshivat R' Yitzchak Elchanan (RIETS), Yeshiva University

Timetable:

23.00-23.45 – Daniel Rosenfield – shiur for children - grades 2-4

23.00-23.45 – Rav Menachem Copperman – shiur for boys - grades 5 and up

23.00-23.45 – Michal Copperman – shiur for girls - grades 5 and up (at
the Copperman residence, Nachal Dolev 50/13)

23.00-23.45 – Rav Meir Goldvicht – shiur for women – "The Protection
of Women's Prayer"

Shiurim open to all:

00:00-00:45 - Rav Meir Goldvicht – "And all the people saw the sounds
– the power of sight"

01:00-01:45 - Rav Nir Vargon, Rav of Ramat Shalom - "Did we all
convert at Mount Sinai?"

02:00-02:45 - Rav Menachem Copperman – "The special joy of Shavuot"

03:00-03:45 - Rav Itiel Ariel, Rav Beit Knesset Merkazi RBS – "Who
supervises the supervisor?"

04:00-04:45 - Rav Eyal Gottlieb – "From Mount Sinai to our world – in
the footsteps of a halachic question"

All shiurim will be in Hebrew.

The youth are invited to join in special shiurim which will be taking
place throughout the night at Ramat Shalom.

The Beit Midrash at Kehillat Ahavat Tzion will be open throughout the
night for individual and chavruta learning.

Refreshments for the Leil Limud will be provided throughout the evening.

The shiurim and refreshments are kindly sponsored by:

Clare and Simon Brooke in loving memory of their fathers, R' Moshe ben
Michael Hacohen Berenblut z"l and R' Yisrael Abba ben Michael Brooke
z"l
The Berinson family to mark the anniversary of David’s recovery from
his bicycle accident
The Sundy family to celebrate the bar mitzvah of their son Binyamin Zvi

Chag Sameach to all; we look forward to seeing you.