[RBS] Har HaBayit

aryeh sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed May 27 17:06:00 IDT 2009

BS"D

Please join me for both or either of these events:

On LEIL SHAVUOS, I will be giving an hour shiur on the HALACHIC ASPECTS OF
ASCENDING HAR HABAYIS.
12:10 AM, at Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham. Men only, sorry. This is the
perfect opportunity to understand

* The fallacy of "You get Kareis for going to Har HaBayit"
* Where and why we are allowed to go according to Halacho
* Why certain Rabbanim tell people not to go
* How to prepare for the ascent
* How to act and what to do while there

On SUNDAY after Isru Chag, the monthly Bet Shemesh ascent to Har HaBayis,
after mikvah. 7:30 AM in the Old City.

For more information, write back, off-line.

Aryeh Sonnenberg
972-54-499-1733
www.jewishisrael.org
'The Land is Very, Very Good'