[RBS] anyone know what's happening with water?

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at bezeqint.net
Sun May 31 12:05:54 IDT 2009

I have heard that the Iriyah is going to be limiting water to a certain
budget per family above which one must pay 20 shekels a cube. Does anyone
have any solid information on this? For example: Will the Iriyah also be
willing to take into account the large number of guests we'll be hosting
this summer so that my water bill isn't gargantuan? Also, when will it go
into effect and will it be retroactive? Will the budget take into account
family size and average water use?

Thanks,
Riva

database 4117 (20090530) __________