[RBS] Webcams for sale! Laptop rentals! Sports on the internet and MORE...

Pc-Integrity Service service at pc-integrity.com
Sun May 31 14:51:41 IDT 2009

See our user friendly website to sale items as well as services we offer!!
www.pc-integrity.com

HIGHLIGHTS!
For Sale this Month: Logitech QuickCam Chat Webcams on sale for 160 NIS!

Aliyah Services: We can help your friends and relatives set up their
internet before they arrive!

Laptops Rentals:  Call us today for rental prices.

Enjoy our computer even more!!!
- Find out how to watch sports on the internet
- Find out how to do a system restore.
- Find out how to best care for your laptop so that it will last you for
years to come!!

Remote Repairs from our Office *** On site repairs in your home ***
Affordable prices **** Quality service

What more can you ask for!!

www.pc-integrity.com
999-4415

See our ad in the Shemeshphone on page 76

believed to be clean.