[RBS] looking for a volunteer or 2 to reallly help Likrat Kallah

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sun May 31 23:39:52 IDT 2009

Be'ezrat H-shem, Likrat Kallah will be hosting an event on July 13th with a
very special speaker by the name of Rabbanit Idit Itzkovitch.  Rabbanit Idit
teaches at Midreshet Rova in the Jewish Quarter of Jeru. (she worked at
Michlelet Orot a number of years ago). She will be speaking in Hebrew.

I am planning this event but could use some help.  The help is basically in
the way of getting out the word by contacting the various shul e-mail lists
and posting or having someone post the message about the event.
Additionally, I need help putting up posters around the town-BS as well as
RBS.  I also want to get flyers out to the schools(Gila, Noga, Orot,
Rappaport, Moriah) before the school year ends.

I can design the flyer, unless you are creative and enjoy this kind of
thing.  I'll have it run off-I just need the leg work here.

This is a great way to get involved in a mitzva that promotes hachnasat
kallah(all proceeds go to Likrat Kallah since we are covering our costs with
sponsors) as well as Torah learning.

Please grab the opportunity and be in touch, Sadeena Pinhasik  999-4463