[RBS] Gan for 2.5-3.5 year olds filling up

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun May 31 23:03:29 IDT 2009

 Gan Ahava now in its 4th year in RAMAT BET SHEMESH!

ENGLISH AND HEBREW SPEAKING GANANOT

 14 years prior experience in  the US.

 A gan for children 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 years old run by 4 gananot
 (rotating, 2 at a time) all with many years of experience and who LOVE
their job.

 Our goals as gananot:
~to give your child a lot of love
 ~to build essential motor skills by giving the children projects
 THEYmake themselves
 ~to encourage social growth and interaction
 ~to teach good middot using the parsha as a stepping stone
 ~to teach familiarity with the chagim
 ~to give hands on learning of the aleph bet
 ~to bring learning to a level your child can relate to and understand
 ~most of all, to boost every child's self esteem and send your child
 home  at the end of every day feeling great about him or herself.

 Methods:
 ~positive reinforcement
 ~hands on arts and crafts including painting, clay, coloring, gluing etc
 ~rotating of toys to maximize stimulation
 ~interacting between gananot and children even in playtime
 ~outdoor play nearly every day in a great park right next to the gan
 ~music, song and dance
 ~LOTS of hugs

 Daily routine: play time, clean up time (an important part of our day
 is  teaching organization), davening, parsha/aleph bet/chagim/middot
 tovot  (alternating), eating (brachos unit covered as well), arts and
 crafts, outdoor time, story time, snack time......and more!

 Sunday through Thursday 8.30-1.00 (possibility of changing to 8:15 if
enough need)
 Friday 8.30-11.00 winter months, 8.30-11.30 summer months

 WE DO HAVE A TSAHARON  (AFTERNOON PROGRAM) OPTION!

 Call or email for registration form
Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
 20 years pre-school experience
 Degree: Early Childhood Education
 Degree: Psychology specializing in Early Childhood Development

 PHONE:
 077-78-555-11
02-991-0212
 Email: hazlucha at bezeqint.net

 MORE RECS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST:
 TAKEN FROM THE RBS EMAIL LIST:
 I would like to post an unsolicited recommendation for Leeba Rosenthal's
 Gan Ahava.  I have to say that I am very happy my daughter had an
 amazinG year at Gan Ahava.
 My daughter enjoys spending time with her friends and adores her morot.
 Leeba and her co-teachers provide a warm atmosphere for the kids with a
 lot of fun and learning. The kids are always involved in some wonderful
 project with a parshah or holiday theme. They learn songs, how to say
their brachot and are encouraged to be mentch-like and to do mitzvot.
 They have a clean and safe environment to play in and an enclosed park
 very close so the kids get lots of outdoor fun as well.
 The morot are all capable, reliable, loving and warm women whom the kids
 really get along well with and respect.
 They always have 2 teachers around so there is a good teacher to student
 ratio.
 Every week we get an update on what the kids learned that week with
 parsha questions to review at home, so we feel involved in what our kids
 are learning about, and I personally feel there is good communication
 between the morot and parents.
 If you are interested in more information about the gan please email or
call me.

 Yaelle Moesch
 jacquidiane at yahoo.com 054-665-9721
 RBS A Resident