[RBS] Sunday cleaner available

Ellen Solomon esolomon at torah.org
Sun May 31 23:54:53 IDT 2009

My EXCELLENT cleaner has Sundays available.  Were you considering getting
cleaning help 2x weekly?  Or to make things beautiful again after a very
enjoyable Shabbat?

She dusts here and there every week without being asked.... when our son
started toilet training she asked me to buy bleach so she could give the
bathroom some extra attention (she was ok with a less caustic cleaner
also).... she says chaval to fold laundry with her time when there's more
house to scrub.... she does sponga well but with care around wood
furniture.... and while no one likes to clean with kids underfoot she's
always been happy to see mine on days off, occasional sick days etc.

She doesn't smoke or chat on her cell phone, and when she stops for a few
minutes to eat breakfast or whatever, it's just a few minutes!

She's looking for a weekly customer for a 4 or 5 hour block on Sunday
mornings (her youngest is in a maon and gets out at 1).  Her rates are the
standard: 40/hr plus 10 for travel.

She's worked for me for over a year, and for others even longer - she's a
devoted and trustworthy cleaner.

Give her a call - she might be just the cleaner you've been waiting for.
Sigalit 052-665-5889

Ellen Solomon