[RBS] PART 3 (Last Part)- RBS Gimmel - Release of Land Tenders - The Law behind the hype

Larry Pin larnom at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 01:44:53 IST 2009

Hi everyone:

As a community service I will be giving a third (and final?!) presentation regarding the current michrazim for RBS Gimmel.

I will be drawing from the first two classes as an introduction (so anyone who missed the first and second classes will not miss too much) and will be presenting further information with a focus on tax matters - implications for an Amutah, or engage a kablan to bid for your group - pros and cons).

As well, I have purchased certain of the michraz documents from the Minhal Mekarkai Israel and will be pleased to provide some detailed land surveys of Micraz 189/2009 (what I have been focusing on for the discussions)....so you can see in detail what will be where......a brief video clip of the land site may also be presented.

I am proposing 9 pm this Thursday evening 4 November 09 at 11/14 nachal refaim (entrance side b) 3 rd floor.

Anyone interested to come to this third and final open presentation please send a confirmation email to p.larry at gmail.com

No fee once again for the presentation and light refreshments will be served.

Regards

Eliyahu (Larry) Pinczower