[RBS] Ceramicafe News Updates

Lichtenstein lightstone at bezeqint.net
Sun Nov 1 08:51:48 IST 2009

Ceramicafe has a portable option.  We can come to your simcha and do all the
things we do in our studio.  So for your next event, party, bat-mitzvah,
remember Ceramicafe and make it a Simcha to remember!

Mazel Tov!

Rachel and Yocheved

052-766-2601  and   052-762-9452

For all of you who have been asking for evening hours so you can come with
your significant other.  Well, tonight's the night.  From 7:30 - 10:00 pm.

Remember, November is Pre-Chanukah discount month!  Create a  personalized
gift for Chanukah and get 10% off specialized items.

We look forward to sharing in your creations.

Rachel and Yocheved

Moshe and Rachel Lichtenstein

lightstone at bezeqint.net

02-999-7936