[RBS] Important Notice about the keren lev yisroel weekly food sale

kly sales klysales at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 16:16:43 IST 2009

Due to problems in the computer system and all the inconvenience that
has been caused by this, the weekly sale of fruit and vegetables via
the automated telephone ordering system has been frozen until further
notice.

We feel obliged to provide you with:

1. The best service.
2. The highest quality goods.
3. The cheapest price.

Once we are confident that we can comply with these 3 points, will be
happy to return to regular distribution, and provide you with the
service and quality that you deserve.

Thanking you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

The Organizers