[RBS] NEWS for Girls -- Another Gymnastics chug!!!

Jolene "Jo" Sonnenberg jo at josclub.co.il
Mon Nov 2 10:00:10 IST 2009

Due to high demand, we are adding an additional gymnastics chug on TUESDAY
at 4:30 for ages 8-11 with Rivka Schwartz.

Jo's Club is proud to provide our community with chuggim in a modest
environment, geared towards developing our daughters, both physically and
emotionally.

You are invited to try a class, but you MUST call to reserve first so that
we know who is coming to the trial. .

992-3020

Jolene "Jo" Sonnenberg
992-3020
www.josclub.co.il
Jo's Club....your Health and Fitness Center