[RBS] 1 day to go to the closing down sale.. Wed 4th Nov : SALE 40% off all children's books

Michaela Lustman michaela at bezeqint.net
Tue Nov 3 08:52:33 IST 2009

THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT….

**40% off all children’s books at Off the Shelf 4 Kids**

That is 40% off the marked prices of everything in the store….so this is
your chance to stock up on presents and reading materials for your children.

All our books are new, in English and come direct from the publishers;

There are books for all ages (toddlers thru to teens) including non fiction,
fiction, activity and puzzle books and more

Tell your friends, tell your neighbors…..

Wednesday 4th Nov

7.30 – 10.30pm

3 Rechov Shimon, Givat Sharet

Tel 999 8261