[RBS] PSA: big ol' snake on Kishon/Yarkon

Miriam Druyan miriam.druyan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:02:29 IST 2009

Erstwhile Husband (TM) just spied a big momma snake (bigger than a
meter long) creeping across Kishon/Yarkon going towards Nachal Noam.
He tried to run him over, got out and tried to go after him - and lost
him in the bushes of the median on Kishon, opposite the new Diamond
Heights thingies. He wasn't moving very fast, but he was moving.

He called the iriya, who said they can't do anything, and he couldn't
get a hold of the snake catcher (we may have been trying the wrong
number, our bad).

Markings: no discernible markings on its back, very dark (dunno color,
Erstwhile is color blind). Seemed to have some sort of ridge along his
back. According to my handy reptile guide, I don't know what he is,
sorry. :)

So now you know!

And hey, let's be careful out there.