[RBS] Torah-study idea:Selected Rashis on weekly Parsha

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 20:57:31 IST 2009

"Learn Rashi with Chumash on each Parsha:
Email  LearnRashi at gmail.com  to receive a weekly list of suggested
Rashis from the Parsha on which to focus. Additionally, questions and
answers will be emailed to you to test your knowledge of these
selected Rashis. This service is provided at no charge to you.
Devora Widman  For more information, please contact:learnrashi at gmail.com"                                                                                                  *** In reference to the above ,I am offering to study [with any men who show up] the selected rashis on Vayera THIS Friday,Nov. 6, at Beis Tefilla at 8:45 AM ,or immediately following 8 AM Shacharit --This is a one-time,fifteen-minute experiment, that could possibly continue on subsequent week-day mornings-- You are welcome to come and experiment with me,bringing a [translated] Chumash-Rashi and some familiarity with the week's parsha---Rabbi H Greenspan                                    For more info......oh,just show up & try it ! ***