[RBS] 2nd hand book sale Friday 9:30-12:30 in RBSA

Fried lfried at shemesh.co.il
Thu Nov 5 17:16:47 IST 2009

2nd hand book sale tomorrow (Friday), 9:30-12:30, outside the front door of
38/2 Hayarkon, RBSA.

Yissachar

___________________________

- B O O K - L I S T -

Books are standard-size paperbacks, unless otherwise noted.  Regular
paperbacks are 5 NIS each; oversize/trade paperbacks (TPB) are 10 NIS each;
hardcover (HC) are 20 NIS each, unless otherwise noted.

- - - FICTION - - -

Pearl Abraham
- The Romance Reader TPB

Harold Adams
- The Man Who Missed the Party

Mitch Albom
- for one more day
- for one more day HC

Isabel Allende
- The Stories of Eva Luna TPB

Margaret Atwood
- The Blind Assassin TPB
- Oryx and Crake HC

John Berendt
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil HC

Barbara Taylor Bradford
- Dangerous to Know HC

Raymond Chandler
- The High Window

Agatha Christie
- And Then There Were None HC 10 NIS

Mary Higgins Clark
- No Place Like Home
- Nighttime is My Time
- Remember Me
- Remember Me HC

Max Allan Collins
- Saving Private Ryan

Michael Connelly
- Chasing the Dime HC
- The Narrows HC

Catherine Coulter
- The Countess

Andre Dubus
-  House of Sand and Fog

Janet Evanovich
- Hot Six
- Lean Mean Thirteen HC
- Plum Lucky HC

Joseph Finder
- High Crimes

Dick Francis
- Dead Heat
- Field of Thirteen HC
- Second Wind HC
- To the Hilt HC
- Shattered HC
- Come to Grief HC
- 10 LB Penalty HC

John Fuller
- Flying to Nowhere

Tess Gerritsen
- The Surgeon

Sue Grafton
- T is for Trespass

Graham Greene
- The Confidential Agent HC 10 NIS

John Grisham
- The Testament

Winston Groom
- Forrest Gump

Dashiell Hammett
- The Dain Curse

Sparkle Hayter
- What's a Girl Gotta Do?

Jack Higgins
- A Game for Heroes

Stephen Hunter
- Point of Impact

Susan Isaacs
- Long Time No See
- Magic Hour
- Any Place I Hang My Hat

Faye Kellerman
- The Mercedes Coffin HC

Douglas Kennedy
- The Job

Dennis Lehane
- A Drink Before the War

Elmore Leonard
- The Hunted
- Maximum Bob

C.S. Lewis
- The Silver Chair

Robert Ludlum
- The Road to Omaha HC

Eric Lustbader
- Dark Homecoming

John D. MacDonald
- A Deadly Shade of Gold
- One More Sunday (2 copies)
- The Lonely Silver Rain
- Free Fall in Crimson

Ross MacDonald
- Find A Victim
- The Barbarous Coast
- The Way Some People Die (missing front cover)
- The Ivory Grin
- Black Money
- Meet Me at the Morgue
- Archer at Large HC, 3 complete novels:
- - The Galton Case
- - The Chill
- - Black Money

Alistair Maclean
- Caravan to Vaccares

Nicole Mones
- Lost in Translation TPB

Lewis Orde
- The Lion's Way HC 10 NIS

Robert B. Parker
- Sudden Mischief
- Hush Money
- Hugger Mugger HC
- Double Deuce HC
- Perish Twice HC

James Patterson
- 2nd Chance HC
- 3rd Degree
- You've Been Warned TPB

Jodi Picoult
- Change of Heart

Rosamunde Pilcher
- Winter Solstice, oversize TPB

Mario Puzo
- The Last Don (missing part of cover)

Ruth Rendell / aka Barbara Vine
- Thirteen Steps Down
- A Dark-Adapted Eye
- A Fatal Inversion

Nancy Taylor Rosenberg
- Mitigating Circumstances (missing part of cover)
- Trial by Fire
- Abuse of Power

Cathleen Schine
- The Evolution of Jane

Lisa Scottoline
- Running From the Law

Amy Tan
- The Hundred Secret Senses

John Kennedy Toole
- A Confederacy of Dunces TPB

Margaret Truman
- Murder on the Potomac

Anne Tyler
- The Clock Winder
- Searching for Caleb

Penny Vincenzi
- An Absolute Scandal

Alice Walker
- Possessing the Secret of Joy

Stuart Woods
- White Cargo
- Swimming to Catalina (2 copies)

- - - NON-FICTION - - -

Adelle Davis
- Let's Have Healthy Children

Bill Bryson
- Notes from a Big Country TPB

Dorothy Cantor,
- What Do You Want to Do When You Grow Up?  Starting the Next Chapter of
Your Life, brand new TPB 20 NIS

Harvey and Marilyn Diamond
- Fit For Life II: Living Health

James L. Gould
- Life at the Edge (Readings from Scientific American), 10 NIS

Lynn M. Hamilton
- Facing Autism, trade TPB 20 NIS

Irene Maddox & Rosalyn Cobb
- Campfire Songs, brand new TPB 20 NIS

Susan Jeffers
- The Feel the Fear Guide to Lasting Love, brand new TPB 20 NIS

Geoffrey A. Moore
- Crossing the Chasm, trade TPB

Liz Palika
- What Your Cat Needs

W.V. Quine
- The Web of Belief

Michael A. Schmidt
- Healing Childhood Ear Infections, trade TPB

Cookbooks:
- The Vegetarian Epicure, Anna Thomas
- The Complete Scarsdale Medical Diet, Herman Tarnower and Samm Sinclair
Baker
- Diet for a Small Planet, Frances Moore Lappe
- Tasting the Wine Country, Sharon O'Connor TPB
- The New American Diet, Sonja and William Connor TPB

- - - JUDAICA - - -

R' David Aaron
- Seeing G-d, Ten Life-Changing Lessons of the Kabbalah

Rabbeinu Bachya
- Between Man and his Fellow Man (translated by R' Dr. Charles B. Chavel)

Chaim Clorfene and Yakov Rogalsky
- The Path of the Righteous Gentile HC

R' Yitzchak Ginsburgh
- "I am asleep yet my heart is awake", a Chassidic discourse

Yehudah Levi
- The Science in Torah HC

Nechama Greisman and Chana Neeman
- The Shabbat Primer: Getting Ready for Shabbat

R' Aryeh Kaplan
- Love Means Reaching Out

R' Yisroel Yaakov Klapholz
- From Our Torah Treasury: Anthology of Torah Aggadot

Rachel Pomerantz
- The World in Flames: A Short History of the Holocaust (CIS)

R' Zalman Posner
- Think Jewish

In Hebrew

Dr. Meir Wikler