[RBS] Another Kol Hakavod to our community

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 19:04:20 IST 2009

Thanks to all for contributing giving to the family in need.
The response was fantastic- I ended up taking an entire car load full of:
boxes of fresh fruits and vegetables, cooked food for shabbos, and many pantry and frozen items. The family was overwhelmed and extremely grateful
The mom is about to give birth any minute (B'sh Tova) and the dad is actively looking for work, but even so- that we responded to their immediate need was the right thing for us to do.

Again and again, I am very proud to belong to this community!
As my good friend Esther O says: ( I say this to the people of RBS/BS) You rock the house!!

For sure this family

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel:
Nachal Hayarden 120/6