[RBS] Shemesh Kids - New website! (gans, babysitters, etc.)

Shemesh Kids shemeshkids at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 22:02:23 IST 2009

Hi!

In case you haven't heard, we have put together a directory of the child
care options (*babysitters, metapelets, gans, etc.*) in the RBS and BS
area.

We already have *over **140 names* in our database, and would like to make
it *as complete as possible* before we open the site to be searchable.  We
also would like to make the site available *as soon as possible*, and
preferably before gan registration for next year begins.

So... go to our beta site www.shemeshkids.com  and either add yourself to
the listings, if you haven't already, or add someone you know.  Don't assume
that someone you're thinking of has already been added - just add the
listing and we'll edit the double listings.  Of course, the directory is
totally FREE - both to add a listing and to search for listings.

As you will see, the site is designed to be user-friendly and fully
searchable by a wide range of details, including the Name of the child care
provider, the Ages of the children in the group, the Location of the child
care provider, and many others.  In order to make the directory most useful,
try to fill out as much of the "Add a Listing" form as possible.

Feel free to contact us if you have any problems or questions about adding a
listing, or about the site in general.

Yours,
-ShemeshKids builders
www.shemeshkids.com