[RBS] Boost your Immune system this winter

Beverly Chimes beverly at refuah.co.il
Sun Nov 8 10:46:34 IST 2009

Boost your Immune system this winter.
We are offering a Winter Special on IMMUNE POWER

Immune Power is a 100% natural combination of herbs and minerals that works
to boost your immune system.

Our powerful and exacting formulation is designed to effectively boost your
body's immune system to help keep you strong and healthy.

Keeping your Immune System in top shape will help against allergies and
frequently occurring colds and flu.

IMMUNE POWER is a synergistic blend of herbs and minerals formulated
specifically to BOOST the IMMUNE system. The other ingredients in this
formula are: Astragalus, La Pacho, Sambucus, Cat's Claw, Golden Seal,
Vitamin C, Zinc and Selenium. Each bottles contains 60 Kosher vegetarian
capsules. (Hechsher Rav Rubin)

What people are saying about Immune Power:

We have used Gundle's Immune Power consistently for the past two years.  I
find that my family has had fewer colds than before and overall seem to have
more energy and improved general health.  There were a number of times last
winter where I felt a cold coming on and I doubled up on the Immune Power
and in a day or two my symptoms were gone.  I highly recommend Immune Power
as a natural way of strengthening the body's immune system. L'briut .
-A R, Jerusalem

Winter Special 15% off -  Nis120.00 less  15% until 20th December
Plus Special Offer - Free Delivery in Ramat Beit Shemesh.

For more info or orders please call 02 991 1610 or visit: www.refuah.co.il

Beverly Chimes
Clinic Manager
Center for Integrated Medicine