[RBS] Ellen Segal: Why I Love to Coach

Ellen Segal ellensegal at netvision.net.il
Sun Nov 8 21:40:44 IST 2009

I love the energy coaching creates. I am passionate about empowering people.
I listen to people with an open heart. My clients feel safe to express
themselves and try new approaches. My coaching is intuitive and supportive.
It's all about accepting yourself, owning your power, and enjoying your
life.

I support and champion my clients, acknowledging and articulating back to
them their skills, values and worth so that they can recognize their own
brilliance and own the feeling of "Yes, You Can!"

I relish the "aha!" moments. I applaud when clients get new perspectives,
discover what they really want in their lives, get unstuck, recognize their
personal barriers and smash through them.

And the best part?  It all comes from the client. I ask the questions; my
clients have the answers. I call them to action and challenge them to get
out of their comfort zones. Goals are set, plans are formed and action
begins.

 My goal is to have people fall in love with themselves and live fulfilled
lives.

Contact me now and let's get started.

Ellen Segal

"Yes, You Can!" Coaching

Because the power you seek is within you

+972-2-999-3110

ellensegal at netvision.net.il

Member of Israel Coaching Association