[RBS] Need advice

rhondajepstein at bellsouth.net rhondajepstein at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 9 00:23:54 IST 2009

I am probably on the wrong Yahoo group as I am not a resident or proprty owner here. My young daughter and I are considering making aliyah next year. I am a 48 year old widow,modern orthodox,do not  pants but we do have tv.
Someone told me to investigate Givat Sharet as an option for us. We are not cheridi but we are respectful of all Jews.I am a baat teshuva. We live in Florida now.

If anyone can give me any advice or info about elementary schools,medical facilities,shopping,and such I would be most thankful. I would prefer to not need a car to get around.

Mrs.Rhonda Epstein

rhondajepstein at belsouth.net