[RBS] FREE Delivery this Thursday!

Dovi & Sharon Schamroth dovishaz at netvision.net.il
Mon Nov 9 11:29:13 IST 2009

To celebrate Sharon's Cakes being featured in the Jerusalem Post this week, we are offering FREE delivery to Beit Shemesh/RBS this Thursday only! (12 Nov). (See our gallery to read the article www.israelcakes.com)

This is the perfect opportunity to try our Amazing Shabbos Cakes!

Try our Gourmet Flavours to tempt your tastebuds!

*Chocolate Fudge Cake - Chocolate cake filled with chocolate ganache, covered in chocolate frosting and dripping with ganache - our most popular flavour!

*Lemon Meringe Cake - Light layers of vanilla cake, filled with delicious lemon curd and smothered in fluffy meringue frosting - SERIOUSLY good!

*Cookies & Cream Cake - Layers of Chocolate or Vanilla cake filled and frosted in cookies and cream, dripping with chocolate ganache. - A must for "cookies & cream" lovers!

*Vanilla Fudge Cake - Our popular chocolate fudge cake for those that prefer vanilla cake with their chocolatey goodness.

*Cream Caramel Cake - Fluffy vanilla cake layered with whipped cream and caramel

*Peanut Butter Heaven - Moist chocolate cake filled with peanut-butter frosting, smothered in chocolate ganache and topped with caramelised peanuts - Think Reeses...

Available in regular (100NIS) and large (140NIS).
All cake flavours available in a cupcake version (7NIS unfilled, 8NIS filled - minimum 12)

Order by Tuesday night to qualify for this week's FREE delivery!

Sharon's Cakes: Formal or Fun, Always Fantastic!!
Call now to order
Sharon 999-4366
www.israelcakes.com
All products Mehadrin, Parev, Agudat Yisrael Hashgacha