[RBS] who is the group running on dolev??

PRINTS FOR SALE! radonski at bezeqint.net
Mon Nov 9 22:02:03 IST 2009

I almost had an accident tonight on Dolev when a group of runners, about 20
of them, took up a whole road lane running 3-4 abreast, regardless of
approaching cars. They did not move onto the sidewalk when cars approached
and forced the oncoming cars to try to swerve even when there were cars
coming the other way. If anyone knows who this group is please let me know,
of if you belong to this group please explain to your friends that side
walks are for pedestrains, and roads are for cars! Yes we do sometimes have
to state the obvious...perhaps the group could run circuits in a park
instead? Or at the very least run single file.