[RBS] I want to recommend using Bus No 16 to/from train

tamar & meir smullen smullen at netvision.net.il
Tue Nov 10 12:22:18 IST 2009

Superbus have just introduced a new line no 16, which I think it a good and fast method to get to and from the train station or BIG, and RBS Aleph. The driver told me that I should tell people about it, at the moment there are not many passengers, if popular I imagine it will stay, if not it will probably disappear.
There are several advantages to taking the 16 rather than the 12. The 12 goes through RBS Bet, with a lot of people getting on and off, many kids, and mothers with baby trolleys. No 12 does not have that. It also goes through Ramat Shilo. The only thing I don't like about it is that it also goes into a bit of Beit Shemesh, but does it very quickly. The time between the train station/BIG and RBS Adeph is the same as the 12 however. maybe if more passengers use it, we can press them to cut out the bit into Beit Shemesh.

Meir