[RBS] SUMMARY: switch from Meuhedet Adif to Sea?

Aryeh Koenigsberg aryeh.koenigsberg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 09:58:28 IST 2009

Listers,

Below is a summary of the replies I received to my query about
switching from Meuhedet Adif to Meuhedet Sea.

For those of you who don't have time to read through the replies,
the condensed summary is that Sea provides more coverage
and more benefits than Adif. Respondents didn't include more
concrete information about the nature of the expanded coverage.

So, there is an action item below the summary, seeking a volunteer
or two who would be willing to investigate and report back to the
group. More on this below.

The original post: