[RBS] Sale continues at the Book Basket!

rebecca aminoff albertandrebecca at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 11 11:18:44 IST 2009

Despite selling 25 books in just one night we still have some 12 shekel books available!
That's right brand new children's books for just 12 shekels!
We also have many books for 30 or 36 shekels, including early readers and novels!
Come browse and choose books that will keep your children happy and occupied as the days get shorter and the nights get longer...
Excellent selection of english children's books for children of all ages!
Albert and Rebecca @ The Book Basket
999 1359
0545209147
54/5 Nachal Dolev