[RBS] Going to hag'alas keilim? A favour please...

Yitzchok & Hasha Lavi lavi at chardmore.net
Wed Nov 11 19:34:02 IST 2009

I was planning to take a couple of things to be kashered in Kiryat Belz
on Friday morning but I have to go to Bnei Brak now and won't be able to
make it.

If anyone else out there is planning to go and could take my things too
that would be very helpful.

[ For those who don't know - to the best of my knowledge there is a
hagalas keilim stand on HaAdmor MiBelz between a couple of the shuls
each Erev Shabbos Mevorchim. From 10:30 or 11 until 12 or so as far as I
recall. If anything has changed, please post! ]

Please be in touch if you can help

Thank you

Yitzchok Lavi

054-469-5461