[RBS] Siemens Top Loading Clothes Washer For Sale

Carl Goldberg carl.b.goldberg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 14:18:24 IST 2009

We have a 2 1/2 year old Siemens XT 750 Siwamat top loading clothes washer
which has not been used in 1 1/2 years since we bought stackable front
he moved to an apartment that already has a washer and dryer. We are a
retired couple who used the washer at most 2-3 time per month. We originally
paid 2,850 NIS and are asking 1,100 NIS OBO.

Carl Goldberg
Reuven 10/1 ב
Bet Shemesh, Israel 99544
02-999-6945, Cell 054-6-393-274