[RBS] Apology

Ariel & Rachel Fish fish15 at bezeqint.net
Sat Nov 14 19:49:13 IST 2009

If any of you have tried to come to Incredible Edibles during regular store
hours the past 2 weeks, you may have been frustrated that the store was
closed, and that when you did come, we were running low on stock. We want to
apologize for any inconveniences we may have caused. Our son fell from about
10 feet high, and to make a long story short, we had a tremendous nes, he
wound up with "only" 2 broken arms, a slight concussion, and was in a
wheelchair for a week b/c he hurt one of his legs as well. So, we were quite
unavailable, as we were taking care of him, back and forth to doctors, etc.
Then, to top it all off, another son fell this week and badly sprained his
ankle, so just when we though we were getting back to normal, well, we
weren't. So we wanted to thank you for your patience and undersanding,
apologize, and let you know that we are IY"H back to regular store hours
this week, but we as of now, we will be CLOSED on WEDNESDAY MORNING, as we
need to take son #1 to check on his arms. We have re-stocked, are getting
more new and exciting merchandise in this week, and expanded our morning
hours, so we hope to see you soon!

Ariel and Rachel Fish

NEW EXPANDED HOURS:

Sunday- 3-7