[RBS] SMART CHESSED - HELP YOUR COMMUNITY FIND JOBS

Michael Schoemann mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 15:14:42 IST 2009

Dear RBS Listland,

As months go by with many of my friends seeking jobs and no serious
leads coming up, I had an idea today which may help the situation.
Most good jobs are filled by personal recommendation by fellow employees.
The advantage for the employer is that he does not need to spend money
and efforts on looking and he can usually trust his employee to bring
in someone good if he values his own job!

This creates a problem for the job seekers as most of the serious jobs
never make it to the online lists that they scour daily.
HOWEVER this also creates a wonderful opportunity for all of you who
currently have jobs - yes, you got it! You can help your fellow RBS
yidden find jobs in your company.

When you hear of a job in your company, why not send it to the RBS
list and help your fellow RBS friends find parnassa.

If someone out there would really like to help, it would be great to
have an evening with all the un-employed and create a database which
can be made available online so that people in positions of influence
can help by browsing this list and identifying potential employees for
their companies.

There is no greater chessed than helping a person become financially
independent - we can help!!! Let's do it!!!

--
Michael Schoemann
Mykey.schoemann at gmail.com
052 760 3347