[RBS] Tankless instant hot-water

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 20:26:48 IST 2009

Dear All,

Over a year ago I started researching a new gas-powered tankless hot water
system ("Yunker"), made by Renai in Japan imported by Pazgaz.  We recently
installed the commercial version of such a system at Yeshivat Lev HaTorah.
It has B"H worked flawlessly for the last 3 months and we are very happy
with it.

Pazgaz also sells the residential version, which uses less gas than the
standard "Yunker", has enough pressure for 2 simultaneous showers (even more
if you buy the commercial system) and can be installed to go on
automatically *only* if the water from the Dud Shemesh/Chashmal isn't hot
enough.

The big catch is that Pazgaz is only selling them to their customers.

My home does not use Pazgaz, therefore I will not be organizing a group buy
(sorry!).

If you are interested - I certainly encourage you to call your local Pazgaz
representative.

Kol Tuv,

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com