[RBS] 5km run today - Lev Hatorah for Lema'an Achai

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Tue Nov 17 11:29:01 IST 2009

KOL HAKAVOD TO YESHIVAT LEV HATORAH !!!

COME RAIN OR SHINE....

Today, Tuesday, Yeshivat Lev Hatorah will be out in all their glory -
students
and Rabbanim alike - running 5 km for the benefit of Lema'an Achai families.

They will be leaving their Yeshiva building in Ramat Shilo around 2:00 pm
and running through RBS Gimmel to their final destination back at their
Yeshiva.

Everyone can be a part of this big mitzva....

 You can sponsor the boys by:
   (i)   calling the Lema'an Achai office and offering to sponsor the run -
999-1553
   (ii)  calling the Lema'an Achai Answering Service and offering to sponsor
the run - 999-9933
   (iii) going into our website and giving a donation on-line, SPECIFYING
THAT YOU ARE SPONSORING THE RUN - www.smartchesed.org

Please come and cheer the boys on - we're so proud of them for
initiating this idea and for investing so much effort to make it a success.
We look forward to seeing you all there, thereby showing your support both
for the Yeshiva and for Lema'an Achai!!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115