[RBS] unsolicited reccomendation - lawyer - Debbie Rosen Solow

bns1 bns1 at neto.bezeqint.net
Tue Nov 17 10:49:25 IST 2009

We recently purchased an apt. and used the legal services of Debbie Rosen
Solow.  We were very impressed with her attention to detail and especially
her patience and availability to answer all of our concerns and questions.
She spent a lot of time on the contract and felt she gave it her full
attention.  She really took out the time to explain all the procedures and
"ins and outs" of everything.

We highly recommend her!

Na'ama Schechter
RBS A