[RBS] Residents of Hayarkon

Gannendy r gannendy at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 20:53:36 IST 2009

dear Hayarkon st

I have for some reason had mail from half of the block deposited into my mailbox.
I would put it in the return slot, but I'm a little skeptical that it would get to you that way based on this and some other recent experiences lately with my mail.
If anyone knows the right person to lodge a complaint with at the post office, please let me know.
A package of mine was lost containing 150 dollars worth of books, and other assorted incidents have happened.
If any of this mail is important to you, please come by my apartment. I'm going to leave it outside in a box.
I live at 26/8

Ezra

Here is the list:

34/2 you have a package. number RR00006218985. you probably don't need the slip, just the number.

bank hapoalim mail (looks like junk mail) to the following:
34/2
36/3
22
26/5

38 junk mail. i can't tell what it is.
22/7 rbs tzedaka fund

38/8 from btuach leumi
26/3 tzedaka fund
24/3 looks like arnona
24/6 012 postcard junk mail
30/1 benlumi

nachal ein gedi 31 readressed to 22/5 ???  ???
30/2 mpetach hair
28/6 yad eliezer