[RBS] Alterations on Lachish

Chana Rosenberg chana613 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:36:40 IST 2009

I just figured I should share with everyone this great piece of information.
My neighbor Malka Garelnick is an excellent seamstress who does
alterations.  I'm always needing something done, pants shortened, skirts
taken in (for my girls) even buttons/snaps & she does everything perfectly
or even more then perfect. She does a great job and if you live on Lachish
it is so convenient. Her number is 995-1246. (this is an unsolicited
recommendation.)  Have a great Shabbos. Chanie Rosenberg