[RBS] speech, language and voice therapist!

PRINTS FOR SALE! radonski at bezeqint.net
Sun Nov 22 11:20:54 IST 2009

Shalom
I currently work at a clinic treating infants and children for speech, language, voice, and stuttering.
I have experience working with deaf children, autistic children, and Down's syndrome.
I have worked with adults to rehabilitate speech, language and voice, following a stroke.
I have extensive experience evaluating infants, children and adults for speech, language, and voice

I have some extra hours available in my schedule to work in another clinic or school, and to do private work from home. I am not yet working directly for the health benefit schemes (kupot cholim) but I do offer monthly payment systems at reasonable rates.

Rivka Radonsky
Nachal Dolev 40/4
029996184