[RBS] Fw: [RBS2] Photographer for your Simchot

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun Nov 22 13:11:22 IST 2009

This is an unsolicited recommendation.
I would like to recommend Wallace as a very professional, flexible and
extremely pleasant photographer to work with. Wallace has been photographing
for Lema'an Achai on a voluntary basis for the last few months.  His work is
outstanding and he is an absolute "mentsch" to work with.
I would recommend him to one and all.

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115